Turns out the guy might be for real. And while he's a bit late to the game, maybe that's only sporting, given that his main opponents are Mitt, Tim, and Michelle. Even after graciously accepting this handicap, he'd still be very much in the running. So I guess it's worth taking a moment to think about this new development.
Unfortunately, the only thought I can muster is "Haven't I seen this show before?"
- Of Texas
- With moderate views on immigration
- Who doesn't believe in global warming
- Is pro-life
- Opposes gay rights
- Campaigned on being "tough on crime"
- And tort reform
- Cut taxes
- Inherited his office from the previous governor
- Who was George W. Bush
- By all appearances wears George W. Bush's ties and shares his barber
- Literally is also George W. Bush